If you are searching for a car accident chiropractor in New Albany, you’ve come to the right place!
If you were involved in a motor vehicle accident and sustained an injury, no matter how minor, it is critical that you seek medical attention from a car accident chiropractor near you to avoid long-term problems in the future.
1st Choice Health & Wellness is a leading chiropractic, physical therapy and acupuncture center specializing in auto accident injury treatment in the New Albany/Louisville area.
Our chiropractic and integrated wellness team pay special attention to injuries unique to car accidents such as whiplash, back pain, neck and shoulder pain, and any other musculoskeletal and soft tissue injuries. As our patient, we will develop a personalized treatment plan to mitigate the severity of your symptoms and help your body heal.
How Whiplash and Car Accidents Go Hand in Hand
Did you know that most injuries caused by auto accidents go undetected for months or even years? One of the most common injuries from a car crash is the damaging effect of whiplash.
Whiplash occurs when a sudden, jarring movement of the head is sustained backward, forward or even to the side. As the spine is thrown forward, the tendons and muscles around the spine can become torn and damaged.
As a result, many people suffering from whiplash will begin to experience a number of uncomfortable symptoms, including neck and back stiffness, muscle soreness, headaches or migraines.
Typically, the symptoms of whiplash don't present themselves until a day or two following the accident. A New Albany whiplash doctor would be able to diagnose you much better.
If you find yourself experiencing similar symptoms, call us today! We are located at 2441 State St #10, New Albany, IN 47150, which means you won’t have to drive far to see an auto accident chiropractor nearest you! If you don't live close, it's best to find a chiropractor near your area.
The Treatment Approach Our New Albany Auto Accident Chiropractors & Medical Team Take
At 1st Choice, our New Albany auto accident doctors use an integrated, holistic approach involving different modalities that includes chiropractic, acupuncture, physical therapy, cold laser therapy.
Our approach to New Albany car accident rehab does not involve the use of surgeries or pain medications. Rather, we start with the source and cause of the pain.
Here’s what to expect during your car accident chiropractic consultation:
- Your first visit will be primarily a consultation, where our doctor will have the opportunity to evaluate your condition. We will go over symptoms, medical history, how long ago the accident occurred and other related questions.
- You will be asked to perform some detailed orthopedic tests and range of motion exercises, and assess your level of injury and physical fitness.
- We will recommend x-rays and additional diagnostic testing if needed, to examine any injuries to the neck or spine.
- It will also involve a spinal adjustment to ensure that the spine is restored to its original position and capacity for movement. Chiropractic, acupuncture and physical therapy focuses on rehabilitating the soft tissue that connects the muscles, ligaments, and nerves in your back.
- Our car accident doctors near you will create a customized treatment plan tailored for you that improves function and promotes healing in a timely manner.
Call Our Auto Accident Chiropractic Team Near You In New Albany!
If you’re experiencing pain, headaches, dizziness, and/or blurred vision following a motor vehicle accident, let our motor vehicle accident chiropractors in New Albany help you get the care you deserve. Call us now to schedule an appointment!